If your system has a hardware issue, it is likely to be a device driver problem. For devices that you connect to your system, for example a USB mouse, the Operating System (OS) can usually automatically check if there are (new) drivers available for those devices.
- You can check the release date and the driver version at the bottom of each result.
- If your computer is having a hard time keeping up, the fix may be as simple as updating your graphics driver.
- You’ll need to go to the specific website of the graphics card maker.
- PC drivers play an integral role in the smooth hardware functioning of your computer.
The drivers are responsible for telling Windows exactly how the device can be physically found and what resources it uses to function properly. Sometimes outdated or incomplete drivers prevent our systems from working properly. So, in this regard, it’s necessary to have updated drivers in our operating systems, like Windows 11/10, to operate correctly. After completely reading this blog post, you’ll learn how to update drivers in Windows 11 or 10, and you’ll be able to update your Windows 11/10 drivers easily on your own. We’ll show you the convenient process to update drivers with complete operational steps.
Enjoy Your Windows Games Again
Upgrading any free CCleaner app to its Pro edition unlocks the software’s deep cleaning capability. So, as a premium user, you’ll be able to find and delete junk files throughout the system. CCleaner now silently installs updates automatically without requiring the user’s permission. They simply ignore the user’s preferences to check for updates and ask before updating. A lot of users are unhappy due to this and have been complaining about it in various online forums.
- Go to the HP Customer Support website, type the computer model number followed by Product Specifications in the Search box, and then press enter.
- The downside of this method is that not all manufacturers release new software or drivers through the Microsoft channel, so you may not find the updates that you’re looking for.
- Last week, Microsoft published a blog post detailing its new Manual Drivers strategy, which allows vendors to automatically push its drivers onto your PC through Windows Update.
- Select a category to see the devices contained within, locate the device or accessory that you wish to update the drivers for.
- Driver Booster can install graphic card drivers, display adapters or any missing drivers for you offline.
A restore point helps you recover your computer when a bad Windows update or driver installation causes the system to malfunction. You can use a restore point to undo the changes without affecting your data and files. After the restart, you can update your AMD Radeon graphics driver using AMD Software. Install the driver and restart your PC to see if the error is resolved. Under the Software & Driver section, you can see the version of the Radeon Software you have and the status of the drivers. If you are running an older software version, you will see it under Status.